These terms and conditions govern your use of our website; by using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
These website terms and conditions were created using a terms and conditions template from Website Law.
3) Licence to use website
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below.
You must not:
(a) republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
(b) sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material from the website;
(c) show any material from the website in public;
(d) reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
(e) edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
(f) redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter).
(4) Acceptable Use
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
(5) Limited Warranties
We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this website; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
(6) Limitations and exclusions of liability
Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (c) limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or (d) exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in these terms and conditions: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the terms and conditions or in relation to the subject matter of the terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
You hereby indemnify us and undertake to keep us indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of our legal advisers) incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions
(8) Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, we may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on our website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
We may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
(12) Exclusion of third party rights
These terms and conditions are for the benefit of you and us, and are not intended to benefit any third party or be enforceable by any third party. The exercise of our and your rights in relation to these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
(13) Entire Agreement
(14) Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
(15) Delivery of Recorded Sessions
1. Every effort is made to complete sessions within 7 days of you placing your order.
2. You will receive an email to confirm the details of the session that you have ordered.
3. The recording of the session will be made available to you as an MP3 to download – normally within 24 hours of the session taking place.
(16) Returns and Refunds in General
1. Under EU law, you have the right to cancel within seven days of your contract with us, or seven days of the receipt of goods (whichever is longer). Please find the details of our policy below.
(17) Returns and Refunds for One-to-One Work with Ros
1. Refunds are not normally offered for sessions that have been completed; however, we will make every effort to help you to understand and clarify the information that has been offered to you.
(18) Cancellations for One-to-One Work with Ros
1. A full refund (less 5% admin charge) is offered if you cancel any session with Ros 72 hours before the reading or session’s scheduled start time. This cancellation must be received by email or telephone call before the scheduled start time.
2. For cancellations made less than 72 hours before the scheduled start time, a charge equal to 50% of the booking is made in addition to any room hire charges that have been incurred (room hire charges are only applicable to face to face sessions).
3. There is no refund for any session where the notice of cancellation is received later than it’s scheduled start time.
4. All One-to-One work must be completed within 12 months of purchase.
(19) Our details
The owner is Ros Place (Year 20 17) Ltd, registered in England and Wales under registration number 10813618.
The registered address is Ros Place (Year 20 17) Ltd, 7 Bell Yard, London WC2A 2JR, UK.
You can contact us by:
(a) post, to Ros Place (Year 20 17) Ltd, 7 Bell Yard, London WC2A 2JR.
(b) using our website contact form.